Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16: Pooptastrophe 2013 and Max's first dirty joke

Remember how I posted last night that Max was trying out undies at bedtime? Well I ran to get him out of bed the first time I heard him at 7 am thinking I'd dodge a bullet and get him right to the potty. What I found can only be described as a pooptastrophe. He was soaked, his bed was soaked and poop stained. When I took his jammies off, they were full of poop as were his undies. He then flung his undies across the bathroom spraying slimey poop everywhere. There was no good way to clean him up so I just threw him in the shower and sprayed him off. It took a lot of paper towels, clorox and febreeze to get that mess cleared up.
After that we headed to the Y so I could get a workout in. Upon removing Lu from her bucket I discovered that she too had created a poopsplosion in her bucket. I ran out to the car to get a change of clothes(thank goodness I actually had a backup in the car) and took her down to the chilly locker room to get cleaned up. I was surprised to discover that all of my wipes were gone. So I had to clean up a massive poop mess-poop up to her armpits and in her hair with cheapo locker room paper towels. Poor baby was so cold and crying through the whole thing.After mess #2 I was able to get my workout in even though I was a bit rusty on the elliptical.
Fast forward through 2 more poops, bath time for both kids and a trip to the mall. We decided to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Max mainly eats rolls when we're there, but it is actually cheaper to order a kids meal then to just get him a drink and a side. So we order him a hot dog figuring he won't eat most of it. Three rolls, several croutons and his applesauce later he wasn't interested in his hot dog. He took it out of the bun and was playing with it and then the light bulb went off. He put the hot dog down by his crotch and excitedly proclaimed "It like a penis!!" Bill and I burst out laughing which unfortunately encouraged him to do this over and over until we took the hot dog away. Needless to say we will not be eating hot dogs in our house anytime soon.


"Hey guys, did you forget about me?"


Before the hot dog incident, plotting his next birds move.


Lu is starting to get a bit too big for Max to hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment