Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 14: Cold Day!

Monday morning means Gym and Swim time for Max. Bill had mentioned last week that he would like to go with us, so he surprised me by being up and ready to go! I was able to run on the treadmill while Max and Bill did gym class and then Bill exercised while Max and I went to swimming lessons. Bill met us in the pool when he was all done. It worked out pretty well and Lu survived the time in childcare. Max was especially whiney as documented below.
Afterwards we were all starving so we headed to the Waffle House for breakfast. Despite having large entrees, Bill and I were both hungry afterwards. One thing I've noticed with this no carb diet is I never really get that feeling of fullness. I'm a bottomless pit! Thankfully the diet has been a lot easier this time around. I've only had a few bites of toast and one cookie in 2 weeks! It appears to be working as I'm down 6 pounds since the first.



"Mama hold you, Mama pick up me!"


This is Lucy's response to all the whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment