Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 - An Introduction

Being New Year's day and all it is time to make some resolutions for the new year. Along with eating better, spending more quality time with my kids(unplugged from various electronic devices) and moving on towards some sort of plan for the future, I am going to do my best to do a 365 photo blog with my two wonderful kiddos. I hope this will help me keep up with documenting their lives and important milestones as well as maybe improve my photography skills.

So I'm going to start the year off right with a family bath time photo, because nothing is more embarrassing when you're 16 then a picture with you and your baby sister in the bathtub together...





 or better yet, your brother trying to make you drink the shared bath water!



Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment