Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 51 - Relatively Painless

I'm not going to lie, the past several days have been rough. Lack of sleep, teething and potty training have been a pretty difficult combination. I know the first and last are out of my control and the middle is just something we'll have to get through. I would put off the potty training, but this is the only week for a while where we have several days with no real schedule.
 Today we were able to just relax. We were up bright and early at 6:30, the kids and I played trains most of the morning until Tanni came over bringing some yummy muffins. We ate an early lunch then had a quick nap. We finally made it to the gym so I could get a run in and then back home for dinner, baths and bed. All in all a decent day with very few meltdowns.


Lu has been loving frozen banana chunks in her mesh feeder. A sweet treat for sore gums.



She figured out some new sounds tonight.


Enjoying some post-bath snuggles with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment