Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 47 - Pinterest-Worthy Playtime

My love for Pinterest has been rekindled once again. I haven't really been on since I got Lu's nursery planned, but decided to start looking up things for the kids birthday parties. There are so many ideas! Anyways that isn't the point of this post. Along with hundreds of Angry Birds inspired items, there are also unlimited ideas for activities with your kids. I've pinned several, but rarely have the motivation to get all the supplies out and actually follow through.
I don't know what inspired me today, but I decided to get out the rice and the construction vehicles for Max to play with. He had a great time driving the trucks around and making tracks in the rice. We also worked on his letters and he was doing a great job identifying them as I wrote them. I swear this boy takes after his uncle and purposely answers questions wrong so he doesn't have to be challenged.



We'll have to do this again!


Lu's fancy new penguin pants.






No comments:

Post a Comment